Halo Top is bringing soothing offer to NYC — here’s how to obstacle one for free
May 30, 2018 - Supermoon
- Halo Top only forsaken a new anniversary flavor, Peaches Cream, only in time for summer.
- The new pint has a tawny vanilla bottom with chunks of peaches churned in.
- You can get a soft-serve chronicle of this new season during Halo Top’s first-ever East Coast popup shop, Supermoon Bakehouse, open May 31 by Jun 3.
- Each day, a emporium will open during 8 a.m., and a initial 150 business to arrive can measure a giveaway portion of a new season swirled inside a cruffin (croissant-muffin).
- The pop-up will also offer some strange flavors including vanilla and peanut butter cup.
Memorial Day weekend outlines sunnier days forward and means it’s time to start stuffing a freezers with solidified treats. If you, like us, live on ice cream during a warmer months (and year round, to be honest) we have some mouthwatering news: Halo Top only forsaken a new anniversary flavor, Peaches Cream!
Chances are you’re already informed with Halo Top, a code that magically transforms ice cream into a healthier, low-calorie, and high-protein chronicle of a things but compromising on flavor. Case in point: a new pint of Peaches Cream taps in during 320 calories (yes, for a whole pint) and 20 grams of protein. Most importantly, this season practices what it “peaches” interjection to a creamy, unreal bottom of vanilla swirled with chunks of a classic, summer fruit.
If we occur to live in New York City, start resplendent off your spoons: Halo Top is bringing a soft-serve chronicle of a organic season to a first-ever East Coast popup shop, Supermoon Bakehouse, open May 31 by Jun 3. Each day, a initial 150 ice cream super-fans to arrive can measure a giveaway portion of a new season swirled inside a cruffin (croissant-muffin). In box peaches aren’t your thing, a pop-up will also offer some strange flavors including vanilla and peanut butter cup. The Bakehouse — that happens to be super Insta-worthy — will open during 8 a.m. any day. If we ask us, ice cream is apparently an excusable breakfast.
Can’t pitch a outing to a Big Apple? You can still obstacle a organic pint during your internal grocery store. However, you’ll wish to act quickly. Just like summer itself, this season will sadly disappear a finish of August. Stock up, and save a ambience of summer for a (literal) stormy day.
Sign up here to get INSIDER’s favorite stories true to your inbox.